"The human spirit must prevail over technology"
Help companies of any size and sector to improve their management processes through global technological solutions for electronic document interchange.
Position ourselves as an integral service supplier of document interchange and management that facilitates commercial and logistics transactions sustainably and efficiently.
We want to contribute actively to the digital transformation that is happening all over the planet, uniting the latest technology with the commitment to society and the environment.
Where are we going_
We are immersed in the fourth industrial revolution. Digital, physical and biological technologies converge to show us a world that is different than the one we know. We are living the transformation of the current economic model. In eDiversa Group, we believe in a new paradigm that is more equitable, creative and based on innovation and continuous progress. We feel that the world could be a more honest, fair and sustainable place and we work every day for it to be that way.
Source of the video: World Economic Forum
Integrated Management System Policy_
To help companies of any size and sector to improve their management processes through global technological solutions for the electronic exchange of documents, with the aim of facilitating commercial and logistic transactions in a sustainable and efficient way, betting on a new paradigm that is more equitable, creative and based on innovation and progress.
- Customer orientation: We work to satisfy and build loyalty with our clients, our true reason for being.
- Trust: In human relationships, both personal and professional.
- Staff: Integral, committed and passionate, the main asset of our company.
- Transparency: Both in the treatment of our clients and collaborators as well as internal relations.
- Excellence and quality: In all we do, to offer the best experience to clients and employees.
- Ethical behavior: We act with responsibility, honesty and integrity so our decisions positively impact society.
- Innovation: The key to maintaining our commitment to the client, always giving the best of ourselves.
- Sustainability: It motivates us to contribute to building a better society, socially, environmentally and politically.
- To meet the requirements of our clients, exceeding their expectations, the applicable legal and other subscribed requirements, acting with total transparency and ensuring the security, integrity, availability and confidentiality of the information in the exercise of our work, both in dealing with our clients and collaborators as well as in internal relations.
- Continuously improve our services, presenting them with the highest level of excellence and guaranteeing their availability and continuity, as well as our internal processes based on the objectives established annually.
- Consolidate our human team as a key value in the company, improving training and encouraging their motivation through teamwork and active participation in decision making.
- Ensure ethical behavior in all company actions, both internal and external. Promote diversity and equal opportunities regardless of race, gender, religion or disability. Support and respect the protection of internationally recognized fundamental human rights.
- To provide safe working conditions and healthy habits to prevent injuries and health deterioration, the elimination of hazards and risk reduction and the consultation and participation of personnel, both internally and in the relationship with clients, collaborators and suppliers.
- To contribute to the sustainability of our environment, preserving natural resources and minimizing the generation of waste in the development of our activity, through the efficient use of raw materials and energy resources we use.
Barcelona, August 30, 2023
Information Security Policy_
In eDiversa Group, we are aware that information and the personal data of our clients and suppliers are assets that are highly valued by our company and therefore, require adequate protection.
In order to respond to the trust placed in us and ensure the quality of the services we offer, we have implemented an Information Security Management System (SGSI) in order to effectively manage the risks to which they are exposed and, with them, to ensure adequate internal control of the same, minimize the possible damages that could arise and provide services appropriately.
With this Policy, from the Management of eDiversa Group, we promise to preserve the integrity, availability and confidentiality of the asset of information as well as the traceability and authenticity necessary. Also, this Policy offers the reference framework for our Information Security Management System that must allow:
- Establishment of objectives and responsibilities necessary.
- Integration of Information Security in all processes and services of the organization.
- Implementation of controls and measures necessary to minimize the risks for the security of the information.
- Preservation of the knowledge and intellectual property of the company.
- Fulfillment of the requirements of business, contractual, legal and regulatory.
- Application of guidelines, rules and procedures that are established in due course.
- The continuous awareness raising and training for all personnel.
- Full satisfactory resolution of incidents and learning from them.
- Process of revision and continuous improvement.
No matter the job position or the functions of each worker, we are all fully responsible for its application in our scope of action, thus ensuring its effectiveness, continuous improvement and the satisfaction of external and internal customers and users.
This Information Security Policy is disseminated, understood, implemented and updated at all levels of the company, as well as made available to the general public.
Barcelona, 27 July, 2023