In compliance with article 13 of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, in relation to the treatment of personal data, we inform you on the following:
In charge of the treatment
INTERCAMBIO ELECTRONICO DE DOCUMENTOS, S.L. (hereinafter eDiversa Group) - CIF: B63383830.
Address: C/ Diputación, 119, 4-1 floor, 08015 - Barcelona.
Telephone: 931 833 790
Purpose of the treatment
Maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operation planned for the treatment is:
- Issue of commercial and advertising communications, whenever they have been previously authorized by e-mail, SMS, instant messaging or any other electronic or physical media, present or future, that allows commercial communications to be made.
- Request, use and hiring of the service for the proper management of the service requested.
- Legitimate interest of the person in charge in offering the service contracted by the client.
- Express consent by the user in relation with promotional purpose through the management of the "mailing".
- The compliance of legal obligations applicable in the transfer of data to organisms or public authorities, whenever they require conformity with the legal and regulatory requirements.
Data is conserved during the contractual and commercial relations with us, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Except for legal obligations, eDiversa Group expressly informs and guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties, and that whenever there is some type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the clients will be previously requested. Data transfer to third parties that provide services to the clients of eDiversa Group will be regulated by means of a contract from the person in charge of the treatment with the objective of guaranteeing that personal data will be treated in accordance with that established in the current legislation.
International data transfers are made to third party countries outside the European Union, to the following company that offer services to eDiversa Group:
|USA||Zoho Corporation||Cloud services||Privacy shield|
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limit the treatment of your data or directly oppose the treatment, or exercise the right of portability. All of this in writing accompanied by a copy of the official document identifying it and directed to the Person in Charge of the treatment. In case of disagreement with the treatment, you also have the right to present a claim before the control authority (AEPD).
All data requested through the website is obligatory, because it is necessary for the prevision of an optimum service to the User. If all data is not facilitated, it cannot be guaranteed that information and services will be completely adjusted to your needs.
eDiversa Group is complying with the current regulations on data protection, and states that the data are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. eDiversa Group guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures that establish the current regulations on data protection, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.